Making and using the best benefits choices are important for your health and security, now and in the future. The City of Akron is proud to offer comprehensive benefits at competitive costs.
The City of Akron offers the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical (Medical Mutual)
- Paladina Health
- Prescription (CVS Caremark)
- Dental (Guardian)
- Vision (Medical Mutual)
- Group Life Insurance (MedMutual Life)
- Optional Term Life Insurance (MedMutual Life)
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits (Aflac)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (ease@work)
- Voluntary Retirement Investments (Ohio Deferred Compensation Plan, Mass Mutual Financial Group, or Axa)
PLEASE NOTE: This site contains material that is intended for informational purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the formal plan document and all, or any part, of the information on this site, the formal plan documents will take precedence. The benefits described on this site are subject to change by the City of Akron.